Synergus RWE AB is the data controller and our registered office is Blockvägen 25, 187 34 TÄBY, Sweden. Our organization number is 559172-1021.
If you have any questions relating to this policy contact email@example.com.
1 - Who does this apply to?
- Clients: Individual clients including prospective clients.
- Business contacts: Those who engage with us through signing up for communication, such as monthly newsletter, events, webinars.
- External stakeholders: Those we have contact with through the process of our business.
- Other firm contacts: Individuals with whom we have a business arrangement, such as vendors and contractors.
- Employment applicants: Individuals who have made contact with us regarding employment or internships at Synergus RWE AB.
2 - What data do we collect?
We are committed to only storing data which is relevant and limited to the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
This includes name, organization name/s, email/s, contact phone number/s, address, billing information, history of communication and business interaction with Synergus, your communication/event preferences and any previous services you’ve engaged with.
In addition to the above, we may also need to store additional personal information depending on the purpose of our interaction with contacts (such as CVs for employment applicants). In such circumstances, we will be specific about what information is stored and ask for explicit consent from the individual concerned.
3 - Why do we collect data?
We use the personal data we collect for:
- Communication purposes, in relation to our business and/or in order to provide the service or information on the service you have requested
- Maintaining contractual relationships, both in providing and receiving services
In addition to the above, where other reasons occur for the collection and storage of personal data (such as employment applicants), we will make these reasons clear to the individual and ask for explicit consent.
4 - With whom do we share data?
Personal data is shared with third-party service providers including web-hosting companies, CRM database providers, payment processors and email providers, who are compliant with GDPR. These services may collect/use data for purposes described above in section 3.
If Synergus RWE needs to share data with additional third-party organizations, we will ask individuals for explicit consent.
If requested by legal authorities, Synergus RWE may in addition need to share personal data to fulfil legal obligations.
5 - Data retention and deletion
We retain your information for as long as is necessary to provide the services to you described in section 3. You have the right to request that your personal information is deleted from our database at any time. (Click here)
6 - Accessing and requesting data
You have the right to access, review and update your personal information. To request this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. To help us keep your information up-to-date please inform us of any changes to your contact details or other information.
7 - Changing your subscription preferences
You are free at any time to update your subscription preferences for our mailing lists, though our subscription preferences page (Click here).
8 - Questions or comments
This policy is version 1, issued 25 May 2018.